Homogeneous tiles are known for its appearance having to look like natural stone while having great strength and durability and high resistance to stain. It can be used anywhere from indoor to outdoor. In recent years, it is gaining popularity because of its durability and flexibility in application.
WHAT WE HAVE
HOMOGENEOUS LEVELING, GRINDING AND POLISHING
HOW WE WORK
REGROUTINGExisting grouting will be carefully removed using a hand scraper. Matching colour marble gum will be replaced into the grouting.
LEVELLINGHomogeneous tiles will be leveled to ensure even surface, preparing the floor for the following steps
GRINDING AND POLISHINGHomogeneous tiles will be grind to remove and scratches and unevenness on the surface of the tiles. Diamond paste will be used to polish the tiles for high shine and lustre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q.How often should I get my marble floor polished and sealed.A.
- Q.How should I take care of my marble floor?A.
- Q.What causes marble to stain?A.
- Q.Does varnish has very strong odour?A.
- Q.How long does the process take?A.
- Q.Is the sanding process dusty?A.
- Q.What should I keep in mind to prolonged the shell life of my wooden floor?A.
- Q.How do I care for my homogeneous tiles?A.
- Q.There is some unevenness on my homogeneous floor, how can I resolve this.A.
- Q.The grouting in between the tiles seems dirty even with constant cleaning? What can I do to clean them?A.
- Q.How often should I clean my tiles floor?A.
DROP US A LINE