Because of its aesthetic and durable value, wood is a common choice as a flooring material and can come in various styles, colors, cuts, and species. With proper care and frequent care, wood flooring can last you a lifetime.
WHAT WE HAVE
SANDING & VARNISHING
INSTALLING OF OUTDOOR WPC DECKING
(WOOD PLASTIC COMPOSITE)
HOW WE WORK
01Sanding with abrasive sand paper grade 400 is to smooth out any inconsistency (scratches and stain) across the floor. An even surface also ensure a faster and more even absorption of varnish on the following steps.
02Tiny gaps between the parquet flooring will be filled with wood filling to ensure a smooth surface.
03First layer of varnish will be applied to the surface of the wood. Once dried, floor will be resanded with sand paper grade 80 to ensure a smooth surface and more lasting results. Wood filler will be applied to seal in any gaps on the floor.
04Final varnish coat (2-3 coat) will be applied to seal the wood and provide a shiny/matte finish to the wooden floor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q.How often should I get my marble floor polished and sealed.A.
- Q.How should I take care of my marble floor?A.
- Q.What causes marble to stain?A.
- Q.Does varnish has very strong odour?A.
- Q.How long does the process take?A.
- Q.Is the sanding process dusty?A.
- Q.What should I keep in mind to prolonged the shell life of my wooden floor?A.
- Q.How do I care for my homogeneous tiles?A.
- Q.There is some unevenness on my homogeneous floor, how can I resolve this.A.
- Q.The grouting in between the tiles seems dirty even with constant cleaning? What can I do to clean them?A.
- Q.How often should I clean my tiles floor?A.
DROP US A LINE